1. A pair of tatted dish gloves for the toughest messes.
2. Stick-on stove protectors so you can simply peel away the mess.
3. A tabletop vacuum that will pig out on dust and crumbs.
4. A hoop hamper that makes putting laundry away a ball.
5. A pair of puppy slippers that sweep and dust as you walk around.
6. A ball of not-so-silly putty that can clean all your tech.
7. A hedgehog that cleans your shoes before you step in the house.
8. A “toydozer” that’ll encourage your kid to clean up their Legos so you don’t step on them. Again.
9. A cutlery cleaner that suctions to the side of your sink.
10. A bubble wand dish brush that turns doing the dishes into child’s play.
11. A toilet brush that self-disinfects between cleanings.
12. A stomp ‘n’ go stain lifter you don’t even have to bend over to use.
13. A special duster that makes cleaning blinds ridiculously easy.
14. A Roomba that adjusts to all different floor types.
15. Or better yet, one that does the MOPPING for you.
16. An all-in-one sprayer and cleaner so you don’t have to juggle tools.
17. A nonstick oven liner that catches drips and wipes clean.
18. A onesie mop that’ll start your kid off doing chores early.
19. A brush with retractable bristles that make removing the hair you shed way easier.
20. A dish cleaning set that’s better than an actual vase of flowers.