- 1 kg chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
- Barbecue sauce or chicken wings sauce
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons cloves powder
- 2 tablespoons cinamon powder
- 2 tablespoons paparika powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Salt to taste
- Wash and pat dry the chicken with a kitchen towel. Marinate the chicken with all the above ingredients. Use only half the lemon juice and the honey.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine the other 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice and honey . This will be used to paste the chicken wings while it is on the grill.
- Preheat the barbecue grill and spray some cooking oil on the grill.
- Put the chicken wings and grill for about 5-8 minutes on one side then paste the chicken with the lemon and honey mixture and immediately turn the chicken wings to the other side.
- Repeat this process until the wings is completly cooked.